Selected Additional Resources
Office of the Director of National Intelligence
Worldwide Threat Assessment of the US Intelligence Community for the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence
National Strategy for Counterterrorism
National Security Strategy
- September 9, 2011- Executive Order 13584—Developing an Integrated Strategic Counterterrorism Communications Initiative.
- July 25, 2011- Executive Order 13581—Blocking Property of Transnational Criminal Organizations
- March 7, 2011- Executive Order 13567—Periodic Review of Individuals Detained at Guantanamo Bay Naval Station Pursuant to the Authorization for Use of Military Force.
Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Measures to Eliminate International Terrorism
- Measures to Prevent Terrorists From Acquiring Weapons of Mass Destruction
Financial Action Task Force (FATF)